Thursday, November 30, 2017

Its Snowing!

And guess what landed in our front garden? Smashing the fence but leaving the plum trees alone.  Poor Holly, for it was she who driving, must have skidded round the corner hitting the coke house, of the four occupants no one was hurt thank goodness and it will all go through  the usual channels, though Holly poor lamb who seems to feel guilty has said she has a fencing friend to mend it quickly:).
What happened, happened it wasn't her fault, the snow has come down thick and fast this morning and she was probably unaware that the road was turning into an ice rink.
 I had been out taking photos in the garden, so below a couple I took.  Having problems with my photos not appearing on my computer as well, all I think to do with a Window Update, and have taken a couple of things off in  uninstall.   The whole front page went crazy so maybe I need a computer expert!






The goddess was unflustered


8 comments:

  1. It has just started snowing here at ten to three.
    Glad no one was hurt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been snowing all day, sometime sleeting, wretched thing is because my foot is swollen can't get into boots. Chickens have stayed in their coop all day.

      Delete
  2. When Mother Nature wants your attention, she can really get it! Your photos still look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes snow does look lovely, and it is supposed to get warmer over the weekend. I saw the accident happen as I sit in front of the window at my computer, it was a relief to see everyone was not hurt.

      Delete
  3. Thank goodness no one was hurt, road conditions change so quickly when the weather is so cold.

    No snow in Suffolk - but plenty of cold wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be all down the East coast, which is unusual, snow on Scarborough beach as well.

      Delete
  4. Oh my-so glad no one was hurt. We are still having mild dry weather here in North Texas. That's supposed to change next week, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think there is more weather around the world than is usual, all down to climate change probably. The first thing I notice this morning is there is no traffic on the road.

      Delete

Love having comments!