Saturday, May 25, 2013

Flickr and kerfuffles

There is quite a stir in the realms of Flickr, they have changed the way your photostream comes up and most people are not happy, as my account is being renewed in June I cannot do anything really.   How to upload my latest photos; a long and circuitous method involves putting my photos on LS's computer, transferring them to Flickr and then back to my computer - joy, but still can't put them in folders.

Lastingham Church;

the chancel

Down in the crypt

Outside of church

the basilica

Cedd's Well, parts of which are from Rosedale

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't had a problem with photos....I clearly have this joy to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /computers rely on their programs if it is not one thing it is another!

    ReplyDelete

Love having comments!