A few photos because the mind is not working and on a Sunday we need a piece of quiet water to reflect.
I bought this clock for Paul as a birthday present, it now sits on top of some drawers not ticking, must try to remember to get it working again.
I wonder where father Xmas went. The Georgian silver miniature table and chairs needed a clean.
This is a church grave yard on a cold December day. It is All Saint's Church, Kirbymoorside.
But not to get too dark, golden bamboo in Jack's Jungle garden
| Asian Primulas Perfect balance in a giant fern |
Yesterday I received an invitation to join 'Substance' yes substance not substack. They always seem as grown-up writing but it seems someone has nominated me to write on Substance, Intriguing, not sure how it will play out.
I enjoyed the variety of your photos, Thelma. I think my favorite today is the fern picture!
ReplyDeleteFrom the quarry garden Ellen, giant ferns.
ReplyDeleteI am excited for your Substance invitation. You write beautifully. Good luck
ReplyDeleteThank you Debby, but it is not for me. I like to write on the spur of the moment with anything that catches my interest.
ReplyDelete