Tuesday, May 28, 2024

28th May 2024 - Lass

 Tom Stephenson wasn't the only one who made their way to London over the weekend, my daughter did as well.  To see the following pair, her children Matilda and Ben and my grandchildren. So a proud granny moment.  Matilda has published her magazine, called 'Lass', though there are many contributions in it from her friends in university with her.


Obviously taking their mum on some sort of cultural outing.  Ben of course making a career as a stylist with a world famous racing car driver as his prize.  Matilda did an internship on a magazine called 'Notion' and has written many articles for them.

Perhaps not my choice, the high? or low life of London, the would be persons, the has been persons but both children are striking out.  But it is good to read what the young write and think.

Lass is about 'The North' and is about fashion, being young and the people you meet up here. It is very well put together and must have taken a lot of work.




4 comments:

  1. It must be a wonderful thing to have high achieving children , and then grandchildren. I'm sure the youngens will love their granny forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weird thing Andrew, is that my interests are so different. Don't know who is the alien, me or them. I know I will never get my head round all the bands that they chatter about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, does Ben work with Lewis Hamilton?!? That's amazing, Thelma. Some of my family are big fans of F1 and my grandson has his favorite Lewis Hamilton t shirt!
    And your granddaughter has her own magazine. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ben is making his way through the realms of fashion and LH is a client. It is lovely to see the siblings together as a pair both being in a similar industry. The magazine was her final work for university. Their mother is very proud of them both.

      Delete

Love having comments!