Saturday, November 3, 2018

Briefly

Stolen item - this from Aril..... just for its sheer exuberance.


I have been up since 4 o clock, Lucy again, watched the 'Barefoot Contessa', found her food a bit rich.  Was woken up on a dream, that all the cakes we had collected from R and J yesterday had tipped over onto the beautifully swirled butter cream on top of them and were an absolute mess.  It is a coffee morning at the church today, Paul helped move all the pews to make 'gossip' squares and as Rachel and John can't make it we are taking their cakes in.
Talking of dreams, I had a real scary dream on Halloween night, sitting once more with that dratted dog, I woke up to see a pair of hands holding mine.  No body attached, really spooked at the power of the mind over matter, but I still don't believe in actual ghosts or the power of the graveyard next door!

Welllllllll except, the last burial last week, was an old pub owner of the Inn next door, just picked up the book he had written of life in the old village, now that has set me wondering, was it him?

8 comments:


  1. Spirits are interesting...not sure how I feel about the power of life and death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or perhaps the creative mind, which maybe linked to the fact that I might have had my hands joined and then imagined the other hands...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes and no, I quite like the 'edge' of things.

      Delete
  3. I love those steampunk pipers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It needs such dedication, sort of reminds me of the little steam engines you could buy as a child, which we always messed around with.

      Delete
  4. Glad you liked the music. Somebody forwarded the clip to me in the first place!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Love having comments!