Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday 15th November

Looking through my photos for a 'wildlife' one in the garden for the gardening club I went to yesterday none came up.  But I transferred a few and thought begone Autumn let us look at a sunnier time.

Daffodils in the grave yard

perennial geraniums

honeysuckles are one of my favourite climbers

Rugosa

Jam and Jerusalem

Lillie always an original dresser, with Ben, Matilda and Paul making coffee.  Something Lillie always does when she visits us.

London in the rain

Roy, Paul, Jeff and Sue at King Arthur's enclosure.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of photos. Very cheering to see pops of colour on a dreich day such as today.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to put a selection up now and then, they pop out as you look for a particular photo Aril.

      Delete
  2. Lovely family photos Thelma - and lovely perennial geraniums. They are perhaps my favourites for the garden - I have two or three already in my new bungalow garden - and will hopefully get more. I shall search again for Patricia (my namesake) - she is a lovely pink and I bought her at Coxhoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered several at the beginning of the year, but the nurseryman did not send a couple of them, much to my crossness. Watching the grandchildren grow so quickly is extraordinary. Time flies by.

      Delete

Love having comments!