Monday, December 3, 2018

3rd December

Lucy enjoying the summer sun, the little Japanese cushion has since been recovered.
Up early, I make a mug of tea and then settle in front of the computer.  I send a message to Matilda, who has received her birthday money, and has written back to say thank you and she is putting it towards a trip to Paris.  Hmmm says I well wait until this trouble with protestors are over.  Next I go to look at something to order for Paul's birthday, the Kyoto Journal, but they have been having problems with posting magazines because of the typhoons, so much happening in the world.
So I go through some photos, take one of the sunrise and note that the straight line I see is the following farmhouse.....



Bridge Farm, sold for something near a million, the ruined buildings ripe for development, who  knows.

Something very Yorkshireish........

a peaceful setting
Summer seems such a long way off, but there are memories to hold onto to............
cascading crab apples

fat behinds that are rabbit hunting, and yes she can squeeze herself down larger holes than that!


delicate pink



4 comments:

  1. I saw the rioting and destruction in Paris on this morning’s news. I think protesting has it’s place but when it gets like that, it has no value and the message has been lost. Violence begets violence. I hope Matilda waits for another time to visit.

    Your sunrise picture is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she won't go till next year. It seems strange worrying about the next generation and their adventures..... The French are pretty strong in their protests. Of course whenever there is a protest you get the 'right' violent mobsters coming in to bring even more discord.

      Delete
  2. Smiled at the rabbit hole photograph - it struck me how lucky dogs are - they can have as fat a behind as they like and it never worries them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me smile, there is a fox hole we have to keep Lucy from and I have often sat on the grass hauling her out'

    ReplyDelete

Love having comments!