Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tuesday 12th December

Well as another crisis looms, Theresa May has said her piece very well, strong and firm is the message.  We will see the results of the vote tonight.  'Et Tu Brute'  Well throwing 48 letters into the ring asking for her resignation may not be as cruel as the end of Caesar but wasn't it rather engineered?

The death of Caesar - Vincenzo Campuccino
And that is all I will say on the subject, except, when are they going to get rid of John Humpreys, he is paid too much and his need to ask irrelevant questions is getting an embarrassment...
No I will continue with my old photos, today the ones from the Imperial Palace in Kyoto, taken by my partner in 2010, gosh does not time fly?  The garden is beautiful but I have one criticism, and that is the lack of flowers for insects, especially the bee.  I can see 'cloud' trees as well, the bonsai nature of the trees reflects the rather beautiful growth of the trunks.





8 comments:

  1. So agree about John Humphries.........so old, they would have never let a woman the same age carry on into their dotage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, we have a lot to overcome as we get older ;)

      Delete
  2. We on this side also watch as May is caught in a very difficult time. We also wish we had an adult running our country again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a 'remainer' my sympathies shouldn't be with her, but it is a terrible mess. Think 600 odd politicians with different views, a small rump of her own party jockeying for leadership and she is trying to sail the ship through it all. I suspect she has most of the country with her. Irish backdrop or no!

      Delete
  3. In one way, I hope Mrs MAY remains as PM because I would hate to se those who oppose her get in, on the other hand I think article 50 needs to be pulled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she has done it, and I think we are sadly still on course for the wretched outcome, watch me pull old Moggy to pieces ;)

      Delete
  4. The beauty of these pictures took my thoughts away from all the hoo hah in Westminster = but not for long. It is such a shambles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hogarth is called forth, but the gardens are indeed beautiful, they have aged beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Love having comments!