Friday, November 13, 2020

To Weaver's son

 I miss Pat/Weaver's blogs everyday.  Such sensible reflections on her life and an optimistic tone chased away the gloom of the day.  We have all grown to love her and this missing her and not knowing how she is faring is worrying.  I hope her son will take pity on us and note the genuine feelings we all express and give us some news as to how she is progressing.

Hospitals are scary places but staffed by loving and good people, who do their utmost to make their inmates comfortable and well  I can just hear Pat chuckling at being called an inmate.  She has commented on my blog many times, we both live in this part of Yorkshire, though quite a few miles apart as Yorkshire is almost a country in itself, and love it dearly and also share knowledge of my home town Wolverhampton, where Pat taught in earlier times.

Her presence in blog land, as a sensitive, caring and above all fair minded person gives our blogs respectability, (she would giggle at that as well)so please dear son some news for us and best wishes and all my love to Pat on getting better.

XXX


email: mishkin9@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Let's hope he sees your plea and answers soon Thelma. I am hoping that no news is good news . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also Jennie, thinking that no news must be hopeful, but we can only wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining you and many others hoping to hear good news of Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss her blog and her outlook on life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Thelma. I've taken the "No news is good news" stance, and perhaps an outpouring to Weaver's son will help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard from her son and he says she is all guns blazing and her progress has been excellent and she should be coming home imminently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, brilliant news and we all look forward to her return to blog land. X

      Delete

Love having comments!