Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Voices - The Rogue Trader?

 Gary Stevenson was a trader on the stock market.  He bet on how disaster would claim this country, he is now a multimillionaire with a conscience.  He makes videos for Youtube and communicates through media articles.

There is nothing slick about his videos, I don't like his nervous habit of touching his face all the time, but the 'styled' interviews of 'experts' on the media is beginning to grate on my nerves, especially when nothing is learnt.

Voices will appear from time to time, as I begin to see how poverty is beginning to dig deep.  One of his thoughts that as this government has screwed every last penny out of the poor, they will turn to the middle classes and start screwing them (I make no apology for language) and then we will really be in the s***

"how do you make  the rich get richer,  Only thing left is the houses of the middle-classes"

I am not an alarmist but I see the fear in people as the price of everything scuttles out of reach.  Remember a few blogs back, when I mentioned REITS in Canada.  Well it is your house that they are playing  Roulette with now.

Last night something flew by in my news, a demonstration about oil and climate change.  Half a dozen elderly people undressed and stood mostly naked to make a point about the future for their children and grandchildren and that was in placid Devon.  There is a lot going on in the world .....

He has made many videos and so you have the choice of choosing.

I may or may not necessarily agree with what the 'voice' is saying but different views are important, and he is on my listening list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love having comments!